Both businesses and consumers demand innovative‚ out-of-the-box mobile applications that provide sophisticated user experiences. They expect feature-rich solutions that include technologies such as video, location awareness and mapping, data capture, real–time notifications, near field communication (NFC), data synchronization across platforms, and more. Add to that the diversity of devices and OS versions and developing for mobile quickly becomes a challenge.
We’re the mobile and wireless expert group at BRI Technologies. We offer assistance and solutions no matter where you are in your mobile development lifecycle. We can provide
- “Anytime Anywhere” mobility solutions
- Architecture for the next-generation of mobile applications
- Strategy and implementation
- Test automation
- Android customization
- User experience design, evaluation, and support
And we’re not just the smart phone people. We also work with tablets and smart TVs.
About our experience! We’re a preferred implementation partner of Google, a core member of the Samsung Mobile Innovators group, and members of industry-leading developer programs for companies such as Apple, Nokia, RIM, and Sony.
|Domain Expertise||Services Portfolio|
We have gained expertise and experience on various tablet platforms, along with cross-platform application design and development, to support parallel development on multiple target environments including
Our Android expertise includes
- Customize solutions based on specific client needs
- Develop applications on location-based services‚ camera interfaces‚ cloud-to-device management‚ complex background services‚ video streaming‚ etc.
- Implement custom protocols
- Deploy solutions which take care of the memory and CPU of devices
- Build a cloud-based mobile testing automation framework for Android devices
Best Practices and Frameworks for accelerated development
We follow an Agile and innovative approach to deliver smart mobility, cost-effectively to our clients. We offer
- Mobility Maturity Model (m-Cube), which enables mobility in a defined, structured, and comprehensive manner
- m–360, a set of frameworks that help you create technologically advanced, secure, scalable, and cost-effective mobile solutions
- m–eXelerate enables faster native application development across technologies and platforms
- mAutomate automatically executes test cases on target devices remotely on the cloud
- Appit develops hybrid mobility extensions of an existing web application
- Mobile UX
- We deliver better UX across various form-factors of devices – from mobiles to connected devices, from Smart TVs to desktops
- We follow OEM platform guidelines, and retain/enhance UX for a given enterprise application when delivered across various platforms