More and more enterprises are using Software-as-a-Service delivery model to support their business needs for ERP, CRM, collaboration, billing, human resource, and logistics. By migrating to SaaS, ISVs enjoy the benefits of
- Simplified deployment and upgrades
- Lower customer acquisition and support costs
- Centralized management
ISVs face the challenges of
- Bringing new products to market quickly
- Meeting enterprise requirements for security, SLA management, billing, performance and ease of integration
- Scaling operations cost-effectively
- Multi-tenancy solutions
- On Demand anytime and anywhere access
- Pay-per-use licensing model
Impetus solutions for ISVs goes beyond the traditional hosting by addressing the needs of software vendors to launch new business lines, enter new markets, scale operations, and address enterprise concerns. Our solutions are comprised of our best-of-class services, including
|Advisory Services||Architecture and Design||Testing||Implementation|
The SaaS Acceleration Platform
Drawing on its rich experience and expertise, Impetus has developed a unique platform, called iSaaS. iSaaS helps to quickly SaaS-enable non-SaaS applications or even build new applications from scratch using the Software Development Kit (SDK). Impetus has also defined a complete SaaS application development life-cycle and a SaaS maturity model.
- The SaaS 360 Model: This is a suite of best practices and best-of-breed solutions that enable you to solve an array of technological and business challenges.
- SaaS Maturity Model: It offers best practices for multi-tenancy, security, scalability, billing, and monitoring in a SaaS set up. The model helps to evaluate existing features and benefits that accrue from them, and the gap that these might have from a possible ideal-state situation. This approach thus helps identify all the new features that need to be built in order to move the SaaS application to a higher level of maturity, where it can offer enhanced services and productivity.